New Anglia Investment Appraisal Committee
The LEP’s Investment Appraisal Committee ensures allocation of funding is delivered appropriately through the LEP’s Growing Places Fund, Growing Business Fund, Capital Growth Programme, Enterprise Zone Accelerator Fund, and other funds as appropriate. It acts on behalf of the LEP board to ensure that the funding allocations support the development of schemes that deliver the Economic Strategy and are made in accordance with the Assurance Framework.
The committee comprises a total of eight members. Seven committee members will be members of the LEP Board – four private sector and three from the public sector. The remaining member will be the Accountable Body Section 151 officer or their representative.
You can read the Investment Appraisal Committee Terms of Reference here.
- 27 November – Papers and Minutes
- 30 October –Papers and Minutes
- 10 September – Papers and Minutes
- 23 July – Agenda and Minutes
- 25 June – Agenda and Minutes
- 5th June – Agenda and Minutes
- 27 March – Agenda and Minutes
- 27th February – Agenda and Minutes
- 30th January – Agenda and Minutes
- 21st November – Agenda and Minutes
- 13th November – Agenda and Minutes
- 18th October – Agenda and Minutes
- 19th September – Agenda and Minutes
- 6th September – Agenda and Minutes
- 20th June – Agenda and Papers, Minutes and Supplementary Minutes
- 23rd May – Agenda and Papers and Minutes
- 18th April – Agenda and Papers and Minutes
- 21st March – Agenda and Papers and Minutes
- 21st February – Minutes
- 17th January – Minutes