New Anglia Skills Deal Programme
The New Anglia Skills Deal Programme funding window is now closed. The programme has supported employers, alongside training providers, to seek funding for project proposals that address a gap in – or barrier to accessing – training provision.
Projects which have been funded through this programme include:
- Whole House Energy with Easton & Otley: Fabric First – Energy Efficient Construction Training Project
- Ransomes Jacobsen with Suffolk New College - Welding and Fabrication Centre Project
- Associated British Ports with The University of Suffolk - Developing the Ports, Shipping and Logistics Sector of Leaders of the Future
- Hi-Precision Ltd with Suffolk New College - Enhanced Engineering Project
- Morgan Sindall (Building Growth Group) with West Suffolk College - Milburn Park Construction Innovation Centre -Employer supported construction innovation hubs
- TrAC - Apprenticeship Norfolk Apprenticeship Training Agency - ATA to support Looked After Children, Care Leavers and other vulnerable individuals into Apprenticeships
- Warren Services and West Suffolk College - Industry 4.0 & Automation - Training for students and employees in specialist industry skills.
Please direct any queries on the New Anglia Skills Deal Programme to email@example.com