Careers At New Anglia LEP
Our Vision, Mission and Values
The team at New Anglia LEP are committed to making Norfolk and Suffolk the best places to live, work and learn; ensuring the businesses here realise their full potential. We are ambitious for the counties, the local economy and the future generation. We are innovative and empowered to take risk, learn and grow.
Working with integrity, ensuring transparency and accountability to be a trusted voice for the region. Leading and collaborating with all our partners to drive sustainable, inclusive clean growth across Norfolk and Suffolk. Raising the profile of the two counties and channelling investment to improve the lives of those living and working here.
New Anglia LEP leads on the New Anglia Youth Pledge, is a Disability Confident Employer, has signed up to the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce Gender Equality Business Pledge and is an Armed Forces Covenant Supporter.
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for building links between education and businesses to join our Enterprise Coordinators team. Enterprise Coordinators help schools and colleges improve their careers education programmes by recruiting secondary schools and colleges in Norfolk and Suffolk into the Careers Hub. To match each school and college with at least one employer who is recruited as an Enterprise Adviser and gives them the necessary support to achieve the Gatsby Benchmarks. This is a home-based role with travel across Norfolk and Suffolk required.
View the full job description here
Download and explore resources to support schools, colleges, and key stakeholders across the Careers Hub.
Enterprise Adviser: Learn more about Enterprise Advisers and what they do.
New Anglia Careers Hub Newsletter: Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Careers Leaders: Explore resources, training, and tools to support Careers Leaders in their role.
Employer Resources: To help engage with your local education community, provide experiences of the workplace, and make a difference for young people.
Careers and Enterprise Company: National Body for Careers Education in England, supporting schools and colleges to deliver careers education.
Gatsby Benchmarks (The Gatsby Foundation): Founded by Sir John Holman the Gatsby Benchmarks define what world class careers provision in education looks like.
Compass+ (and Digital Tools): Helps schools and colleges to evaluate their careers activity against the Gatsby Benchmarks.
Provider Access Legislation: New Guidance from January 2023 to further help learners understand and take-up, wider technical education options.
Careers Strategy: The Government’s plan for raising the quality of Careers provision in England.
GB1 – guidance on programme evaluation
OFSTED Inspection Framework Guidance: written for school leaders and careers leaders to support preparation for the Education Inspection Framework.
The ‘I Love My Job’ section is a resource for Careers Coordinators, Careers Leads and subject Teachers, showcasing the career pathways taken by local people across a wide variety of sectors, and the educational and vocational routes they have taken to achieve their current role. Each person gives practical advice about how to succeed in the industry they work in and what they love most about their role. They can be used in subject lessons or to form a careers activity to give practical examples of real, local job roles.
Construction and Development
- Kier Construction, Cost Clerk
- Kier Construction Eastern, Pre-Construction Manager
- Morgan Sindall Construction, Apprentice Site Manager
- Wates Construction Limited, Assistant Surveyor
- Wates Construction, London, Head of Proposals
- Wates Construction, Regional Managing Director
- Wates Construction, Project Director
- Wates Construction Limited, SHE Admin
Digital, Creative and IT
Financial Services and Insurance
- Aviva, Head of Learning & Development
- Aviva, Corporate Responsibility Consultant
- Aviva, Customer Service Manager
- Aviva, Junior Underwriter
- Aviva, Learning Operations Consultant
- Aviva, Security Culture & Awareness Lead
- Marsh, PPL
- Marsh, Apprentice Client Executive
- Marsh , Apprentice Client Adviser
- Price Bailey, Semi Senior Accountant
Local Enterprise Partnership
Ports and Logistics
‘I love my Apprenticeship’
- AECOM, Trainee Quantity Surveyor
- Flagship Group, Housing Policy and Practice Apprentice – Ellie Colk
- Flagship Group, Housing Policy and Practice Degree Apprentice – Jasmine King
- Flagship Group, Housing Policy and Practice Apprentice – Matthew Levesley
- Flagship Group, Housing Policy and Practice Apprentice – Phoebe Smith Allen
- Flagship Group, Housing Policy and Practice Apprentice – Alice Ames
- Lovewell Blake LLP, AAT Trainee
- RFT Services, Level 2 Multi Skills Apprentice
Get in touch with the New Anglia Careers Hub team and subscribe to their monthly Newsletter here
David Ladbrook – Careers Hub Strategic Lead
[email protected] / 07881 656856
Ashley Cooper – Operational Hub Lead Education Engagement
[email protected] / 07825 442107
Alison Ward – Enterprise Coordinator, and South Norfolk
[email protected] / 07901 207144
Evette Sharpe – Enterprise Coordinator, Great Yarmouth & North Norfolk
Madeleine Matthews – Enterprise Coordinator Norwich
[email protected] / 07552 576312
Darian Vomund – Enterprise Coordinator, West Suffolk, and Lowestoft
[email protected] / 07713 708409
Karen Cross – Enterprise Coordinator, Ipswich, and Lowestoft
[email protected] / 07385 380142
Roxy Gladyng – Enterprise Coordinator, , Mid Suffolk and Lowestoft
[email protected] / 07384468982