New Anglia Local Transport Board
The New Anglia LEP has ambitious plans to make the East a mobile and accessible world-class economy.
The Local Transport Board brings together a wide range of transport stakeholders from across the region. It provides a strong voice for the area to ensure we can secure the best for the area and deliver the ambitious objectives included in our Norfolk and Suffolk Economic Strategy and Integrated Transport Strategy.
- Confederation of British Industry
- Country Land Owners and Business Associations
- Department for Transport
- East Midlands Trains
- Felixstowe Port
- First Group
- Great Yarmouth Port
- Greater Anglia
- GT Railway
- Highways England
- Ipswich Buses
- Network Rail
- New Anglia LEP
- Norfolk Chamber of Commerce
- Norfolk County Council
- Norwich Airport
- Stansted Airport
- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce
- Suffolk County Council
Click the links to read the New Anglia Local Transport Board Terms of Reference. Below are links to all agendas, minutes and board papers from Board meetings dating back to July 2015.
Dates for 2018
- 27th November 2018, Agenda, Minutes, Ely Area Improvement Update
- 18th September 2018, Agenda, Minutes, Lower Thames Crossing Presentation, Transport Systems Catapult Presentation,
- 19th June 2018, Agenda, Minutes,
- 23rd February 2018, Agenda, Minutes, Draft Integrated Transport Strategy, Integrated Transport Strategy Delivery Plan DfT presentation Highways England presentation
Dates for 2017
Dates for 2016
9am, 12 February 2019
George Hines Room, Wherstead Park, Ipswich, IP9 2BJ
For more information on meetings, contact Ellen Goodwin by emailing Ellen.Goodwin@newanglia.co.uk.