This project is part of Norwich Area Transport Strategy (NATS) focussing on the A11 corridor to connect Norwich City Centre to growth areas in south west including at the NRP/UNI/Hospital Cluster, Cringleford, Wymondham and Hethersett.
August 2020: Wymondham to Hethersett cycleway opening
July 2020: Wymondham to Hethersett cycleway completed
June 2020: Daniels/Outer Ring Road construction works completed
– Major upgrading of the 2 main bus interchange sites at the University of East Anglia.
– Hethersett/ Wymondham – extending the cycle track.
– A11 North Slip Road/ Cringleford cycle track – improving the pedestrian facilities, cycle ways and traffic flow.
– Eaton Centre/ Newmarket Road– improving the cycle facilities at the south slip road.
– Newmarket Road – new toucan crossing (between Poplar Avenue and Unthank Road).
– A11 Daniels Road – junction improvement