A £3.75m construction training centre was built at Easton & Otley College (now Easton College) to meet employers’ demands for new entrants into the industry.
The facility, which was opened in 2015, has enabled the college to grow in this area and the provide a focus to the curriculum activity, exploring new technologies while also demonstrating highly sustainable building practice.
– Building facilities for the construction curriculum on the Easton Campus.
– Moving fisheries and sport curriculum resources to the Easton Campus.
– Achievement of the Otley Campus development plan promoting the land based curriculum.
– Actively promoting the disposal of residential development land.
– Providing further student accommodation.