This project built a new construction training centre to accommodate employer’s demands for new entrants into the construction industry. It enabled the college to grow in this area and the building provides a focus to the curriculum activity, exploring new technologies whilst also demonstrating highly sustainable building practice.
Activities within this project include:
– Building facilities for the construction curriculum on the Easton Campus
– Moving fisheries and sport curriculum resources to the Easton Campus
– Achievement of the Otley Campus development plan promoting the land based curriculum
– Actively promote the disposal of residential development land
– Provide further student accommodation