Easton and Otley College
Award: £2.5m. This project will build a new construction training centre to accommodate employer’s demands for new entrants into the construction industry. This will enable the college to grow in this area and the new building will provide a focus to the curriculum activity, exploring new technologies whilst also demonstrating highly sustainable building practice.
Activities within this project include:
- Building facilities for the construction curriculum on the Easton Campus
- Moving fisheries and sport curriculum resources to the Easton Campus
- Achievement of the Otley Campus development plan promoting the land based curriculum
- Actively promote the disposal of residential development land
- Provide further student accommodation
What will this project achieve?
- Increased learner numbers to 284
- Increased apprenticeship numbers to 72
- Increased support to young people not in education, employment or training
For more information click here.