More senior Enterprise Advisers are needed to inspire students in Norfolk and Suffolk schools – and you could be one of them.
There are huge benefits to becoming an Enterprise Adviser, for you and your business. Through connecting with your local secondary school or college you will have:
- The opportunity to help shape the future workforce
- A chance to make a real difference to inspire and motivate young people
- The ability to challenge local skills issues
- Personal development opportunities
- An invaluable insight into the world of education
- An opportunity to showcase your company
The three schools in need of an Enterprise Adviser are as follows:
- Stalham High School
- Sidestrand Hall
- John Grant School
- Long Stratton High School
- Diss High School
- City Academy
- Open Academy
- Jane Austen College
- Dereham Neatherd High School
- Fred Nicholson School
For information on how to become an Enterprise Adviser, visit the New Anglia Enterprise Adviser Network page here.
The New Anglia Enterprise Adviser Network recruits senior business leaders to work voluntarily with schools, supporting them to develop and enhance their business engagement plans.