Join us to help shape the delivery plans for the new Economic Strategy for Norfolk and Suffolk. The strategy identifies the key themes and opportunities for the region’s businesses and now we need you to help us create the delivery plans.
You’ll have a chance to tell us what activity is already under way in your business and what you have planned for the coming years.
Simply click on the location below to book your free place:
- Thursday 25 January, 3-5pm Knight’s Hill Hotel, King’s Lynn
- Monday 29 January, 3-5pm Norwich City Football Club, Norwich
- Tuesday 30 January, 3-5pm Athenaeum, Bury St Edmunds
- FULL : Tuesday 6 February, 3-5pm Trinity Park, Ipswich. This event is now full, please book a place for our event on 13 February below.
- NEW IPSWICH EVENT DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF INTEREST:
- Tuesday 13 February, 3-5pm Trinity Park, Ipswich
- Wednesday 14 February, 3-5pm Brome Grange, Eye
- Monday 19 February, 3-5pm Imperial Hotel, Great Yarmouth
If you can’t make an event, you can still feed in to the delivery plans. Just complete this simple online survey to let us know about your plans and activities. To complete the survey, simply click here.