Great Yarmouth Transport Package
Award: £8.875m. This project is for a package of measures to improve public transport, walking and cycling links in Gt Yarmouth to bring forward economic growth.
- Improvements to Bus Stop infrastructure
- Improvements to cycle lanes and measures to improve traffic flow at Southtown Road
- Improvements to pedestrians at Cliff Park School
- Cycle Link at St Georges Parkway
- Improve the Conge area pedestrian and cycle link from station to town
- Congestion Relief on Fullers Hill roundabout
What will this project achieve?
- Supports the growth on the Enterprise Zone
- Supports the housing target to build 7140 homes by 2030
For more information click here.