Great Yarmouth Rail Station Interchange
Award: £2m. To help re invigorate the town by providing an improved public realm and quality connections between the station, the town centre and beyond.
- High Quality lighting, seating, surface dressing, landscaping to the Conge and Rail station forecourt
- Improved car parking And Bus stops in the rail station forecourt
- Better pedestrian crossings at the forecourt and over North Quay – linking the bridge to the Conge
- A high quality cycleway from the station to the market place
- Improves signage
What will this project achieve?
- Support the housing and jobs growth for Great Yarmouth
For more information click here: https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/news/2017/02/plans-to-transform-the-route-between-great-yarmouths-train-station-and-market-place-revealed