New Anglia LEP is teaming up with Norfolk County Council at this year’s Royal Norfolk Show on the 27th of June to host a ‘Business Brunch’, followed by a series of presentations discussing economic growth and skills.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- 10.00 – 10.30: a networking business brunch
- 10.30 – 11.30: a series of presentations providing an overview of how the County Council and partners are supporting the growth of the Norfolk economy:
- The Norfolk & Suffolk Economic Strategy – the Context for Growth in Norfolk – Chris Starkie, New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
- The Business Contribution to Growth – Chris Sargisson, Managing Director, Norwich and Norfolk Chamber of Commerce
- Norfolk’s Emerging Growth Strategy – Andrew Proctor, Leader, Norfolk County Council
- The Eastern Institute of Technology – Meeting the Demand for Advanced Skills – Dr Nikos Savvas, Principal and Chief Executive, West Suffolk College
- Questions to the panel
The event is part of the Norfolk County Council’s Innovation and Enterprise marquee, at Stand 92 on Royal Avenue. In addition, the stand offers a number of drop-in sessions, including how the New Anglia Growth Hub can help grow your business. Advisers from the Growth Hub will be available at Royal Norfolk Show on the 27th and 28th of June.
To book a place for the event, click here. Bookings close on the 22nd of June.