More senior Enterprise Advisers are needed to inspire students at three schools in Norfolk and Suffolk – and you could be one of them.
There are huge benefits to becoming an Enterprise Adviser, for you and your business. Through connecting with your local secondary school or college you will have:
- The opportunity to help shape the future workforce
- A chance to make a real difference to inspire and motivate young people
- The ability to challenge local skills issues
- Personal development opportunities
- An invaluable insight into the world of education
- An opportunity to showcase your company
The three schools in need of an Enterprise Adviser are as follows:
Ormiston Sudbury – Need good connections in the community, as well as a will to be hands-on.
Sybil Andrews Academy – Ideally a lawyer, accountant, or banker near Rougham.
The Priory Special School – Someone in Bury St Edmunds who is keen to work with a special school and who can be flexible.
For information on how to become an Enterprise Adviser, visit the New Anglia Enterprise Adviser Network page here.
The New Anglia Enterprise Adviser Network recruits senior business leaders to work voluntarily with schools, supporting them to develop and enhance their business engagement plans.